Friday, February 26, 2010

I'll do it later

Kelly 2/26

Sooooo it's my week for a topic but I have been really busy with a move the past two weeks. That is my excuse for my horrible procrastination. And it is my topic.... sort of. Here is a really good animated video on procrastination. So, what's up with procrastination?

I know part of it is not wanting to do something. Other times it's being stuck on a project. Sometimes there is no explanation for it at all, and you just don't feel like doing what you know you should. And the really strange thing about procrastination is that you can procrastinate while getting things done. You can be procrastinating on one project while work on another.

As much as this tendency frustrates us in others, we are all guilty of it. Everyone procrastinates at some point. Even if it's only for a moment. Sometimes I feel like the true key to conquering procrastination is to only do it for a little bit and still get something done. If you put off something for 10 minutes while you clean up, that is not as bad as dropping everything and napping for an hour.

So, procrastination. How do you feel about it? Or we can always save this topic for later. :P

Julia 3/10

Speaking of procrastinating, I've been procrastinating instead of posting!

And now I'm procrastinating by posting.

You know...I might just let that stand on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment